Here at Southern Shine Cleaning, we know how important it is for home owners to keep and maintain clean bathrooms. We spend a lot of time in our bathrooms, and keeping them clean and looking great makes the day better. Since we know a thing or two about cleaning bathrooms, we’d like to share some helpful tips to our customers in the Upstate of South Carolina to help give their bathrooms that much needed Southern Shine!
We spend a lot of time in our bathrooms, here’s how you can help keep them clean:
- Clean Mildew with Baking Soda – See that grimy black grease that builds up in between the tiles? That’s mildew, and it needs to go. No problem, try baking soda! Mix with water and scrub it into the stains, and let sit for a couple of hours. Follow up it with another scrub and that mildew should be gone!
- Dental Floss Cleans Faucets – Sometimes, parts of your Faucets and handles are hard to get to with a traditional wash cloth. No problem – use dental floss! You can use it to reach tiny nooks and areas where mildew or dirt can get to.
- Move Items Before You Start – If you want to properly clean your bathroom, you’ll need to move all the items away from their usual places. This is the easiest way to ensure you don’t miss any dirt or stains that have accumulated underneath normal items like trash cans, tooth brush holders, etc.
- Use a Hair-Catch for your Drain – This helps prevent buildup, particularly for anyone that loses hair in the shower. Equally importantly, it helps water drain properly, which reduces the chance of leaving behind an ugly ring around the bath or mildew build up.
- Squeegee for Shower Walls – You’ll save yourself a lot of trouble cleaning later if you get in the habit of using a squeegee on your shower walls after each use. This helps prevent water warks, it decreases the amount of water that gets to the floor, and increases the overall cleanliness of your bathroom.
Of course, if you’re ever feeling overwhelmed and need a little help, our professional team of cleaners would love to come to your home and give your bathrooms the Southern Shine they deserve!
We proudly provide house cleanings, deep cleanings, move in and move out cleanings and more to our customers in Spartanburg, Greenville, Greer, Inman and several other areas in the Upstate of South Carolina.
Southern Shine Cleaning